Josiah Media Festival Screening: Block #1
This year’s Josiah Media Festival will take place entirely online, premiering the first two weekends in December 2020 and re-screening through January 2021.
Today’s block of ten films + one workshop will begin at 10am CST and repeat every two hours thereafter for a full 24 hours! Watch all six blocks to catch the best 60 films by media artists 21 and under from around the world…AND all six exciting student workshops on film craft.
Block #1 includes:
- Confession by Lyubov Yuryevna Osipova (20, Russia)
- Friction by Pari Tawale (21, India)
- The Mark by Loren Blazek (18; Felton, CA, USA)
- A Union Forged by Willow Rose Machado (20; Reading, MA, USA)
- Lyrical Genes “Royalty” by Dana Burtin (19; South Euclid, OH, USA)
- The Interrogation by Kanishk Devgan (21, India)
- Venus by Gabi Bania (18, Poland)
- Be Careful What You Say by Buğra Mert Alkayalar (22, Turkey)
- Sexy Sushi by Calleen Koh Yee Lin (21, Singapore)
- 2019, The Year That Impunity Became the Rule by Tiago Galan Mazurkevic (19, Brazil)
These films will be followed by a workshop by White Cloud Drones on drone filmmaking.
All screenings can be viewed for free HERE. Click HERE for the full festival schedule and HERE to access and read more about all six student workshops.