URBAN-15 is always looking for people like you!
URBAN-15 has spent decades immersed in music, movement and media and we are always looking for interns to assist with the numerous duties involved in running a non-profit organization! Some of the duties performed by URBAN-15’s previous and current interns include:
- Marketing, promotion & branding for URBAN-15’s organizational presence, events, classes, and performances
- Assisting audio/video techs:
- Assisting in organizing & producing film festivals
- Setting up and monitoring audio equipment during performances or recording sessions
- Post-production of various media (this may include audio, video, images, etc.)
- Repairs or maintenance to audio/video equipment – cables, computers, projectors, etc.
- Website building, updating and maintenance
- Social media updating and consolidation
- IT maintenance or repair
- Office assistant – class/event stat reports, communication, bookkeeping, etc.
In return for your assistance as an intern, URBAN-15 can provide you with letters of support, verification of hours served for college class credit, and valuable real-world experience! If you would like to learn more about working in the world of art production and performance or running a successful non-profit organization, please call us at 210-736-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
URBAN-15 is also always in need of volunteer assistance for our many events throughout the year including:
- Fiesta Flambeau Night Parade
- Incognito: Fiesta’s Masked Ball
- Josiah Media Festival
- Mega Corazon Poetry Broadcast
- Holiday Laser Show
- Martian Mardi Gras
- And many, many more!
Volunteer tasks, call times, and event specifics vary on an event-to-event basis, so please contact us prior to the event to ensure your involvement. If you are interested in being a volunteer for an upcoming event, please call us at 210-736-1500 or email us at email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying for a job with URBAN-15, please call us at 210-736-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can then take a look at your resume, speak with you directly and set up a meeting to discuss all of the possible employment opportunities available with our organization!