URBAN-15 Seeks Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
URBAN-15 is seeking a talented, experienced, and self-directed marketing wizard to coordinate promotion and audience-building for a grassroots arts non-profit.
This opportunity is primarily a communications position that encompasses event planning and promotion, digital/social media strategies, web design and maintenance, graphic design, visual and written communication, and community outreach. Supported by a marketing assistant, some managerial duties may be involved as well. This position may also at times provide general support for the Artistic Director, Music/Media Director, and Media Production team.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, most of URBAN-15’s events/programs and marketing strategies have shifted to an online format, and all staff are working remotely until public health conditions permit us to safely return to in-person work at our studio.
Specific tasks this position may require include:
- Developing marketing strategy, plans, and timelines for promoting events and projects
- Designing digital flyers and graphics and other promotional material
- Developing strategy for posting promotional material to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Coordinating email marketing, website maintenance, and communication with media outlets and community groups
- Assisting with preparation and coordination for online events
- Training or work experience in digital marketing, PR or publicity
- Strong promotional/technical writing
- Facility with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Facility with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Working familiarity with WordPress
- Graphic design, including working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
Arts Experience or Interest (Music, Dance, Film, Writing)
Experience with small non-profits or community-based organizations
Please email a CV/resume and cover letter that includes a brief description of interests, training, and skills to : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, call us at 210-865-5814.