Arts/Media Internship Opportunity
URBAN-15’s is accepting applications from college students interested in a paid Summer Internship. This is a ten-week program with both in-studio and at-home work responsibilities.
Intern will participate in production, content development and administration of CULTIVATION, URBAN-15’s Arts Education outreach program for Youth and Seniors.
- work with A/V staff in producing Distance Learning, ZOOM, on-line and DVD’s for Seniors and Youth classes for Youth and Seniors;
- help create a music class module for Youth via social media platforms.
- assist in tracking of classes and activities for Cultivation Arts and Wellness Classes for Seniors and streamed events.
- participate in media production of HIDDEN HISTORIES Summer Special (July 2021), The International Water Dances Concert (June 2021), and the NEA-funded concert series throughout the summer.
- perform with Cultivation teachers in a streamed music event.