Josiah Media Festival Screening: Block #3
This year’s Josiah Media Festival will take place entirely online, premiering the first two weekends in December 2020 and re-screening through January 2021.
Today’s block of ten films + one workshop will begin at 10am CST and repeat every two hours thereafter for a full 24 hours! Watch all six blocks to catch the best 60 films by media artists 21 and under from around the world AND all six student workshops on film craft.
Block #3 includes:
- Onigami by Eric Wang (22; San Diego, CA, USA)
- Travels of Isolated Minds: A Message in a Bottle by Guia Ravizza (21, Italy)
- Coin of Happiness by Elina Pupina (19, Ukraine)
- The Convenience Store by YuChao Zhu (22, China)
- Cosmos by Catalina Sfer Salas (19, Argentina)
- All Aboard by Jack Hillebrecht (19; Basking Ridge, NJ, USA)
- Left Behind by Maggie Ding (16; Ladera Ranch, CA, USA)
- Chatterboxing! by Adie Valavanis (21; Sonoma, CA, USA)
- Unlocked by Polina Litvinova (23, Germany)
- Bird by Vinicius Pessoa Vierira (21, Brazil)
Films will be followed by a workshop by San Antonio filmmaker Dago Patlan on two and three point lighting for interviews.