Josiah Media Festival Screening: Block #5
This year’s Josiah Media Festival will take place entirely online, premiering the first two weekends in December 2020 and re-screening through January 2021.
Today’s block of ten films + one workshop will begin at 10am CST and repeat every two hours thereafter for a full 24 hours! Watch all six blocks to catch the best 60 films by media artists 21 and under from around the world AND all six student workshops on film craft.
Block #5 includes:
- Broccoli by Eliott Fettweis (21, France)
- Jacinta by Joana Pinto (21, England)
- WiiWoo by Ashley Poprik (20; College Station, TX, USA)
- Desperado by Jayden and Alex Torres (19; Lakeland, FL, USA)
- Mural on the Wall by Matthew Agustin (16; Sacramento, CA, USA)
- Gandu Saala by Pratham Khurana (21, India)
- Phantom by Gabi Bania (18, Poland)
- Lapse by Piper Rose Morrison (19; New York, NY, USA)
- For Your Memory by Katrina Kwok (19; Bedminster, NJ, USA)
- The Quiet by Radheya Jegatheva (21, Australia)
Films will be followed by a workshop: Live Video Mixing with filmmaker/media artist Erik Bosse
All screenings can be viewed for free HERE. Click HERE for the full festival schedule and HERE to access and read more about all six student workshops.