Josiah Media Festival Screening: Block #6
This year’s Josiah Media Festival will take place entirely online, premiering the first two weekends in December 2020 and re-screening through January 2021.
Today’s block of ten films + one workshop will begin at 10am CST and repeat every two hours thereafter for a full 24 hours! Watch all six blocks to catch the best 60 films by media artists 21 and under from around the world AND all six student workshops on film craft.
Block #6 includes:
- Fastened Asleep by Meiya Lim (21; San Mateo, CA, USA)
- The Traveler by Isaac Pflasterer (19; Jackson, TN, USA)
- An Outsider’s Perspective by Alex Rolph (20, United Kingdom)
- Suicide Prevention by Julie Garcia (19, Anaheim, CA, USA)
- Hearth by David Gregory (22; Davis, CA, USA)
- Solunsugs by Edjucchio Effour Edmond (13, Malaysia)
- Til the End of Time by Aidan Cronin (22; East Northport, NY, USA)
- Good Boy by Anastasia Rodionova (18, Russia)
- Lyrical Genes “Passion” by Dana Burtin (19; South Euclid, OH, USA)
- Cuts by Cecilie Holmfjord Jonassen (17, Denmark)
Films will be followed by a workshop on animation basics.