Josiah Media Festival Screening: Block #4
This year’s Josiah Media Festival will take place entirely online, premiering the first two weekends in December 2020 and re-screening through January 2021.
Today’s block of ten films + one workshop will begin at 10am CST and repeat every two hours thereafter for a full 24 hours! Watch all six blocks to catch the best 60 films by media artists 21 and under from around the world AND all six student workshops on film craft.
Block #4 includes:
- Go Fetch by David Coole (22; Monroe TWP, PA, USA)
- Pressure by Julian Pixel Schmiederer (18, Austria)
- The Global Food Waste Crisis and the Danish Solution by Elise Dadourian (22; Bryn Mawr, PA, USA)
- Enemy by Michelle Cheng (19, Canada)
- Death of Israfil by Hamidreza Beheshtian and Mina Nosouhi (21, Iran)
- Sophie and Jacob by Max Shoham (17, Canada)
- 27 Second Memory by Ivan Kachalin (19, Russia)
- 6/03 by Caharin Caparo Cuba (22, Peru)
- Reggie Rainbow by Amber Grange (21, United Kingdom)
- Hide & Seek by Radheya Jegatheva (21, Australia)
Films will be followed by a workshop, check back here later for more details!