Josiah Media Festival Screening: Block #2
This year’s Josiah Media Festival will take place entirely online, premiering the first two weekends in December 2020 and re-screening through January 2021.
Today’s block of ten films + one workshop will begin at 10am CST and repeat every two hours thereafter for a full 24 hours! Watch all six blocks to catch the best 60 films by media artists 21 and under from around the world AND all six student workshops on film craft.
Block #2 includes:
- Escape by Laura Hadsund Baarstrøm (18, Denmark)
- Never Eat Shredded Wheat by Georgia Madden (19, United Kingdom)
- Simple Harmonic Motion by Allison Chaves (21; Plymouth, MA, USA)
- Fickle by Latika Kaushik (22, Kenya)
- As the Rabbit Swings by Alex Casanas (18; Gainesville, FL, USA)
- A Cold Day by Victor Percy (20, Brazil)
- Step Out by Mohideen Sharieff (23, India)
- Baby Steps by Kira Findling (23; Berkeley, CA, USA)
- Ataraxia by Lucia Dugatkin (16, Chile)
- Moksha by Jithin Majeed (22, India)
Films will be followed by a workshop by Sergio Guerra of The Darkness production company on fantasy film makeup EFX.
All screenings can be viewed for free HERE. Click HERE for the full festival schedule and HERE to access and read more about all six student workshops.